Yo!

Yo!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Funny thing I did.


It was happened for long time ago when I was in grade 2.
In the cold day of winter. I played with my friend in break time, all of them were boys because girls were in the playground with my teacher, and I annoyed six boys again and again. They got mad, so I ran away but they ran closely. I ran in my classroom and stopped at the room corner. I turned myself to those six boys who followed me. One of them, who cleverest, shouted over me. But I wasn’t scare. I raised my fist and got ready to fights. Maked a smile when I shouted off--

Come on! Come on who want to fight with me !!Come!!
Stopped shout. All boys stood in silence. Then the smallest boy said “I think I have to go” and walked away, three boys followed him. After that a second, boy who shouted over me looked at me and ran away with his best friend. I don’t know why they have gone! Then I followed them, not for annoy them again, but I didn’t want to stay alone in the dark room. My teacher didn’t know what was happened, so happy ending.

No comments: